Four Decades Later . . . We are Still Here and Ready to Serve You!
Hollowell, Foster & Herring, P.C., has been serving the Community for more than 40 years!
We are Dedicated to Exceptional Client Service!
Eleven Commandments of Good Business
- A Client is the most important person in any business
- A Client is not dependent on us, we are dependent on the Client
- A Client is not an interruption of our work . . . the Client is the purpose of it
- A Client does us a favor when he/she calls - we are not doing the Client a favor by serving him/her
- A Client is a part of our business, not an outsider
- A Client is not a cold statistic - he is flesh and blood human being with feelings and emotions like our own
- A Client is not someone to match wits with
- A Client is a person who brings us his/her wants - it is our job to fill those wants
- A Client is deserving of the most courteous and attentive treatment we can give him/her
- A Client is the person that makes it possible to pay your salary whether you are a truck driver, plant employee, office employee, salesman, or manager
- A Client is the life-blood of this and every other business
Individuals, families and businesses need legal counsel. Every law firm has a culture that reflects the combined personalities of its lawyers, and you want to work with one that meets your high expectations. You want a strong firm with a commitment to excellence and the resources to achieve your goals. You want Hollowell Foster & Herring, attorneys who are committed to protecting you, your family and your business!
Hollowell, Foster & Herring, P.C. (the "Firm") has been recognized as one of the leading minority law firms in the United States. For over 40 years, the Firm has provided quality legal services to its clients. The Firm adheres to a philosophy of ensuring client satisfaction by providing experienced, efficient, and economical legal representation. We pride ourselves in meeting set time constraints and keeping clients personally informed of the status of their matters. The Firm has been the recipient of various awards for its quality of legal services, including the United States Department of Commerce's award to the Firm as the Regional Director's Minority Enterprise Development Award for significant achievements in the field of law and for our commitment to growth and development of minority lawyers; and the Firm has been named by Black Enterprise Magazine as one of the ten leading minority firms in the country.
Hollowell, Foster & Herring P.C.'s office is located at 260 Peachtree Street, N.W., Suite 2000 (20th Floor), Atlanta, Georgia 30308 (404) 658-9900. The Firm has attorneys who practice in the areas of estate planning, probate administration, business and corporate law, general litigation; employment law; contract and commercial litigation; public finance, commercial transactions, and commercial real estate. The Firm has represented a number of major Fortune 500 corporations, insurance companies, numerous public, non-profit, and private institutions, and has served as employment counsel and general counsel for numerous other major corporations.